Best Mattress Reviews is offering a $1,000 scholarship for the 2018-19 school year. The scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and current college students. Applicants must be US citizens and have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants should create a video that is less than 4 minutes long that answers one of the following questions:
- How important is sleep as a public health issue? Sleep has gotten a lot of coverage in the last few years, and we’d like to know how you think it stacks up and why you feel that way. Please use research and statistics to back up your opinions.
- Describe your current relationship with sleep, and assess the quality of that relationship. Research and cover at least 2 to 3 ways you think you should change your lifestyle/sleep hygiene habits to improve your sleep health and how you plan to implement them over the next year of your life.
After creating the video, there are a few more steps to apply. Upload your video to YouTube with the title “Best Mattress Reviews – Sleep Scholarship Application.” Answer the question at BestMattressReviews.com/sleep-scholarship/ in a Google Doc. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the video and the Google Doc with complete answers to the survey as well as the following information:
- Your full name, mailing address, and telephone number
- The name of the college/university that you will attend with proof of enrollment
- What majors/minors you’re currently interested in
By submitting your application, you agree to allow BestMattressReviews.com to use your video for promotional purposes. Make sure to submit your application before the deadline: May 19, 2018.